AS220 invites you to join the movement as we build a creative community committed to the values of access, equity, and social justice!
Your support of just $5 a month (or $10, $20…you decide!) is crucial to sustaining an organization that continues to have a profound impact on the city of Providence:
- 57 art exhibits
- 58 artists living & working at AS220
- 64 artists teaching in AS220 programs
- 228 active artist / maker members in the Industries
- 450 youth served by AS220 Youth
- 480 live performance events
- 1,976 classes and workshops
- 6,180 artists served
- 46,000 people participating!*
* Numbers impacted by construction in the Empire Street complex 2018-2019
As a way of saying “THANK YOU” for your monthly donation, and showing our appreciation, you’ll get a limited edition AS220 enamel pin designed by AS220 Youth alum and Rhode Island School of Design graduate Gaby Mollinedo!
Gaby’s design recalls AS220’s legendary resident cat, Fatso, who graced our Richmond Street and Empire Street spaces (and sometimes our stage!) from 1986 – 2001. The cat’s three eyes allude to the Eye of Providence and the three stripes in AS220’s logo – stripes Gaby refers to as AS220’s “magic three”!”
* Donations recur monthly with no set end date. However, participants may cancel their participation at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.