AS220 has two affordable live studios available April 1st, 2015 on the communal floor at 115 Empire Street. The units are subsidized and must be your primary residence. The income of the resident cannot exceed $40,450. Resident artists must be committed to a cooperative living structure since you share the floor, including bathrooms and kitchen, with 11 other people.
Aside from paying your rent on time each month, each resident artist is responsible for 5 hours per month in community service to AS220, for respectful use of common facilities, completing assigned/shared chores for the common spaces on the floor, and attendance at monthly floor meetings. There is no parking included, it is a non smoking building, and no pets are allowed. Single occupancy only. You must be 21 or over.
Unit 311 is 324 square feet with rent of $414 per month, plus a $10 per month kitty contribution for cleaning supplies and various other communal expenses.
Unit 304 is 408 square feet and costs $455 per month, plus a $10 per month kitty contribution for cleaning supplies and various other communal expenses.
Applicants must submit a portfolio of their work along with application to AS220.
Applicants must submit income verification. The following list outlines the copies of the documents you must provide:
- 1 (ONE) years personal TAX RETURNS with all schedules
- 2 (TWO) years business TAX RETURNS (IF SELF EMPLOYED)
- Current Profit and loss Business Statement and balance sheet (IF SELF EMPLOYED)
- Two Months most recent Pay Check Stubs (for ALL ADULT INCOME EARNERS)
- Students over 18, documentation of full or part time status
- Documentation of other sources of income, (e.g. SSA/SSI benefit letters, Child Support, etc)
- Two Months recent checking account statements (for ALL ADULT INCOME EARNERS)
- Two Months recent savings account statement (for ALL ADULT INCOME EARNERS)
- Retirement statements (e.g. 401k,IRSs, etc.)
- Other asset sources
Applications are due by midnight on Sunday March 1, 2015.
95 Mathewson Street #204
Providence RI 02903
or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number 401-743-6434
Applications are available at: http://cdn.as220.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/app.pdf