131 Washington Street Providence
Spend a lot on frames? Learn to make a simple frame for your work! You will leave this single session workshop with a finished frame and basic woodworking skills. We will cover how to make deep and flat frames using V-nails, turn buttons and various woodshop tools. This will include cutting, finishing, and hardware, but will not be covering matting. You’ll be able to customize your frame size with the options of a small frame (9x12in) or large frame (18x24in).
- Saturday, September 3rd, 10-2
- Saturday, October 8th, 10-2
- Wednesday, October 12th, 5-9pm
- Tuesday, November 8th, 5-9
- Saturday, November 26th, 10-2pm