What makes a good podcast?
- Tuesday Jan 21st, 6-9pm
This three hour, low-barrier workshop is designed to get people of all technical levels excited about podcasting. The goal is for students to leave the workshop with the tools to upload and solicit feedback for simple recorded content.
This workshop will teach students how to…
- turn an idea into a podcast outline.
- prepare for an interview.
- record good sound into a smart phone mic.
- import and organize audio files onto Adobe Audition.
- make a rough cut podcast using multiple audio files.
- feel confident soliciting feedback.
- reach additional resources at AS220 and beyond.
Instructor: Jax Cantrell