115 Empire Street
Ring in 2020 at AS220! The party is all ages, whether you are two, or whether you are twenty! Perhaps you are an old quahog that is a whopping two hundred and twenty? What’s the admission price? Well, it’s $2-$20 (sliding scale)!
What is in store for this most festive of nights?
– There will be a ball drop at midnight as you rowdy raucous with What Cheer? Brigade!
– Joe DeGeorge Sax Machine will play sensuous “saxophone solos for two” inside of a romantic closet for you and a loved one (or three, or solo, no one is judging here).
– Brian 4 Ever will emcee the evening and tell you how to make money in the new decade! May your financial vision be 20-20.
– Math the Band will release a frikkin’ album! A whole album!
– Dead Cat Orchestra will return from the dead for a rendition of Auld Lang Syne!
– Eric and the Nothing will just straight up be a good band (NO FRILLS!).
– The Providence Holiday Saxophone Choir will honk, honk with their festive cheer and glee.
– Vinyl beats selected by the infamous ball thrower extraordinaire DJ Joe-Lou
– There will be additional hitherto unknown thrills and surprises!
Special drinks at the bar! 21+ to drink.
Join for some timeless fun!