Add to Calendar
May 29, 2021 @ 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
This class will be exploring a different femme musical artist each month. Challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone and experience something strong and beautiful. Trust your body and watch it become a source of confidence and wisdom. Dive deep into these 90 minutes, have fun, and get your slay on! All are welcome.
Patty is a 20 year old dancer, choreographer and multidisciplinary artist, originally from Providence, Rhode Island. Patty has trained with Dancin Spirit, Everett Stage School + Company, Case Closed Dance Company, The TAPA Dance Company at Trinity Academy for the Performing arts, and New Works / World Traditions at Brown University. Patty specializes in Contermporary Hip Hop, Femme Fatale, and Afro-Diasporic Dance. Patty’s soul purpose as an artist is to help inspire other people to create and heal.
Outdoor classes are held at the Haus of Glitter Performance Lab + Parq at 97 Admiral Street, Providence, RI.
For free parking, please park in the overflow lot (or Dunkin) near the playground and walk to the north lawn behind the yellow haus in the parq.
COVID-19 precautions for the health & safety of our community:
– We expect participants to practice physical distancing of 10-14 ft. Please bring a cloth mask for your own use. Limited disposable masks will be available on site.
– Please bring a reusable water bottle, towel, and any other materials you need for class.
– Please bring personal hand sanitizer – limited hand sanitizer available on site.
– Please use the restroom before arrival as public restrooms are not available in the parq.
– Participants must purchase and pre-register in advance on the Mindbody app / website