Come on down to AS220 to hear some sweet, sick, and likely strange stories about cats that have touched the lives of our performers in some way. And just like the title says, those stories will be told drunk. An evening of hilarity packed full of notable Providence peeps who really dig cats!
A fundraiser for a TBA but definitely cat related charity
The (Soon to be Drunk) Performers
– Variety performer, AS220 employee, and actual angel.
– Poet with warm beautiful words and a lot of wisdom.
– Of FINE, and being a great human, but also, wow, it’s half of FINE.
– Spritely and hilarious poet and commedienne, AKA, the Princess of Providence.
– Stand up performer with a great eye for the irony of life, all around hilarious bean
– Can be found making music with Great Gale, and Tammy and Jeana, is the co-founder of the RI Womxn’s collection, works SO DAMN HARD.
– Likes cats, is me, is bad at writing about herself but good at getting drunk. My cats are Chandler and Phoebe.
Amy Lee Connell
– The founder of Ladies Comedy Night at News Cafe, local stand up hero, and funniest Taurus on earth.
– Local performer and pal, a bubbly delight with an offbeat and amusing sense of humor
– Local business hero and presumed lover of cats, possibly just wants to sell you something?
– Of Math the Band, he tells a good bee story, so the same is probably true when it comes to cats. Maybe he’ll make some music to go along?